Saturday, October 11, 2008

My Journey Into the World of Blogging

So I am plunging in...I have been inspired by many friends who have perfectly documented their family's every move in their blogs. Although I am technologically incompetent, I thought I'd give it a whirl. We'll see how it goes. Being that I can't seem to get out of the hospital in my son's baby book (he's 3 by the way) and I now have my daughter's life to document, I figured this would be the best way to view all those pictures (ok, not all of them) that will permanently collect dust in the closet unless I get my act together. So happy reading folks...

1 comment:

Erica said...

Way to go! I was worried about how hard blogging would be, but it seems to be pretty simple and user-friendly so far. (All of my one-month expertise talking, here.)

Larisa takes such gorgeous pictures, and of such four beautiful people! You must have THE most photogenic family ever!

If you want a counter for your blog, I really like statcounter.com. You can see I added it to ours (http://speaksnews.blogspot.com)& it's free. =)

Can't wait for the next McIntyre update!