Saturday, January 23, 2010

Harper's 18 month stats...3 months later

Again, where does the time go? I stink at this blogging stuff, but I am determined to get the milestones documented even if it's months later.

Little one turned 18 months on November 1st. She's a little peanut...here were her stats way back when. She's changed so much since then!

Weight: 23 lbs. (25%)
Length: 32.25 inches (55 %)

She started walking around 16 months, so she took her sweet time getting there, but you would never know that now.

Talking...another slow process, but she is picking up speed big time now at almost 21 months. A list of her 18 month vocabulary follows...

mama, dada, hi, bye-bye...okay forget it...I'm blank. My memory is not cooperating! I think I'll focus on the present. More to come on our chatty girl.

No comments: